- Sometimes baby teeth don't fall out in time to allow the permanent teeth to come in.
- People getting braces may need teeth extracted to create room for the teeth that are being moved into place.
- People receiving radiation to the head and neck may need to have teeth in the field of radiation extracted.
- People receiving cancer drugs may develop infected teeth because these drugs weaken the immune system. Infected teeth may need to be extracted.
- Some teeth decay so badly they need extraction.
- If you expect to have treatment with intravenous drugs called bisphosphonates for a medical condition, be sure to see your dentist.
Cerec Same-Day Crown
- Single visit convenience, so no need for temporaries
- No uncomfortable impression trays
- Beautiful color-matched ceramic
- Enamel-like materials for a natural look and feel
- Clinically proven results in millions of restorations worldwide
What Our Patients Say!
And, my young techno savvy dentist, played I 50’s music in my room while they did a 3 hour bridge prep. He and my dental assist. were singing and dancing the entire time. It was almost a pleasure.
Sylvia Palmer Starling
I always have a great experience! The staff is friendly and Dr Hathaway is a lot of fun. My seven year old loved that Dr Hathaway could juggle.
Had 4 crowns and a double bridge yesterday and they took good care of me. No pain. Dr. Hatheway is very entertaining. His staff is funny and friendly.
Leigh Ann Hunt
I had a molar pulled today by Dr Hatheway, I was anxious but it was a very easy going procedure, no pain and Debbie the nurse was very helpful..letting me know about what was going on and the sounds I was hearing etc! 🙂 Definitely my best experience at the dentist by far! All the staff was very nice! Thank yall!
Love the staff and the office � Definitely make you feel comfortable!!
Welcome to the Daphne, Alabama 2017 Toys for Tots Campaign Web page. My name is Kenya Thomas (email@example.com) and I will be the coordinator again this year. My co-coordinator will […]
The area of Baldwin County we are servicing this year is from Robertsdale south to Orange Beach, Alabama. We will be placing donation boxes throughout our area. Check out our […]
I drink coffee all day, usually have a glass of wine at night, and regularly enjoy fermented foods. All of this is bad for my teeth even though I brush […]
Some Facts About Us
A message from our dentist
We appreciate you taking the time to visit our website. At Central Baldwin Dental Center, we take pride in our work and our relationships we've built with our patients, some of who have been coming here 35+ years! With the help of our compassionate team and combined experience, we hope to make your life and everyone's life in Baldwin County better.Dr. David Hatheway