- Sometimes baby teeth don't fall out in time to allow the permanent teeth to come in.
- People getting braces may need teeth extracted to create room for the teeth that are being moved into place.
- People receiving radiation to the head and neck may need to have teeth in the field of radiation extracted.
- People receiving cancer drugs may develop infected teeth because these drugs weaken the immune system. Infected teeth may need to be extracted.
- Some teeth decay so badly they need extraction.
- If you expect to have treatment with intravenous drugs called bisphosphonates for a medical condition, be sure to see your dentist.
Cerec Same-Day Crown
- Single visit convenience, so no need for temporaries
- No uncomfortable impression trays
- Beautiful color-matched ceramic
- Enamel-like materials for a natural look and feel
- Clinically proven results in millions of restorations worldwide
What Our Patients Say!
And, my young techno savvy dentist, played I 50’s music in my room while they did a 3 hour bridge prep. He and my dental assist. were singing and dancing the entire time. It was almost a pleasure.
Sylvia Palmer Starling
I always have a great experience! The staff is friendly and Dr Hathaway is a lot of fun. My seven year old loved that Dr Hathaway could juggle.
Had 4 crowns and a double bridge yesterday and they took good care of me. No pain. Dr. Hatheway is very entertaining. His staff is funny and friendly.
Leigh Ann Hunt
I had a molar pulled today by Dr Hatheway, I was anxious but it was a very easy going procedure, no pain and Debbie the nurse was very helpful..letting me know about what was going on and the sounds I was hearing etc! 🙂 Definitely my best experience at the dentist by far! All the staff was very nice! Thank yall!
Love the staff and the office � Definitely make you feel comfortable!!
The rise in popularity of oral irrigators or “water flossers” as they are more commonly called has slowly been replacing the use of dental floss for a number of reasons. […]
A discovery of multiple toothpick grooves on teeth and signs of other manipulations by a Neanderthal of 130,000 years ago are evidence of a kind of prehistoric dentistry, according to […]
When it comes to kick-starting the day, many of us rely on a cup of joe. But what does it do to your teeth? Coffee lovers take note: Your morning […]
Some Facts About Us
A message from our dentist
We appreciate you taking the time to visit our website. At Central Baldwin Dental Center, we take pride in our work and our relationships we've built with our patients, some of who have been coming here 35+ years! With the help of our compassionate team and combined experience, we hope to make your life and everyone's life in Baldwin County better.Dr. David Hatheway